This job is no longer available.
|Systems Analyst Job || ||Unisys || ||Reston VA 20190 USA|
Job Description: go top
Job Title:Systems Analyst
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 22,500 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Day to Day Work
Summary: Systems Analyst I
* Provide analysis and training in support of customer requirements in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
* Define system objectives and prepare design specifications for RFID/e-ID/Biometrics
* Provide written reports, analysis of electronic identity (e-ID) credentials, and testing of e-ID mechanisms.
* Consult on a variety of special projects for the customer, to include written reports, analysis of electronic identity credentials, and testing of e-ID mechanisms.
* Use provided tools to assist with analysis; perform in-depth analysis with available resources; identify additional resources and provide assessments and recommendations to government counterparts.
* Experience with performing in-depth analysis of data by using biometric data
* Experience with biometrics enabled intelligence analysis and associated systems
* Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Database
* Bachelor’s degree plus five year’s experience related to Information Technology with relevant experience in intelligence analysis. Additional work experience will be considered in lieu of degree (ten years total experience may be substituted).
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Security Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Candidates must have a demonstrated level of expertise performing these duties within the intelligence community.
Job Details: go top
Contact Information: go top