This job is no longer available.
|LIDAR ISR Collection Manager || ||SpecTIR, LLC || ||Fairfax VA 22033 USA || ||Full Time|
Job Description: go top
Our SpecTIR Government Solutions Division based in Fairfax, VA has an urgent need for a Sr. Source Strategies Analyst to deploy to Afghanistan in May 2013 for six months, following two weeks of deployment prep and training in the DC area. The analyst will have great responsibility as the collection manager for deployed airborne LIDAR ISR assets.
At present there is no anticipation of follow-on work on this contract upon return from deployment, however prior to return, SpecTIR will endeavor to find and place the candidate in a different position if desired.
• Experience with Dept. of Defense and the Intelligence Community is required;
• Bachelor’s degree is desired and can substitute for four of the 11-20 years of experience requirement if it is in a related field of Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Cartography, Geology, etc.;
• Familiarity of GEOINT collection platforms and sensors;
• Familiarity with TCPED processes;
• Knowledge of NGA Enterprise Services Dissemination Processes and architectures;
• Ability to execute capabilities and uses of GIMS functionalities;
• Advanced MS Office suite skills, particularly to execute Excel pivot tables;
• Proficiency in FalconView and ArcGIS;
• Program or project management experience in order to provide oversight for activities enabling training, equipment readiness, and processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) of current and future airborne GEOINT ISR platforms under NGA purview.
SpecTIR offers a competitive salary, advancement opportunities and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
Job Requirements: go top
Six month deployment to Afghanistan.
Job Details: go top
||GIS Imagery & IMINT
||90% of the time
|Relocation Costs Paid:
Contact Information: go top
||Applications are no longer being accepted for this position