This job is no longer available.
Job Description: go top
** POSITION CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD AND FUNDING **
Must be a U.S. citizen and must have and maintain a minimum of TS/SCI security clearance level
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
• Learn and maintain a working knowledge of the IC and IC partners.
• Provide secretarial support to leadership personnel and staff in support of mission requirements.
• Manage office schedules and calendars to support planning, coordination, execution, and completion of business rhythms, corporate requirements, and events.
• Use objective judgment to determine best approach and course of action to take in administrative situations.
• Advise senior leadership personnel on a broad range of administrative requirements and serve as focal point for the designated Government Chief of Staff and Executive.
• Anticipate and keep leadership apprised of high priority issues, requirements, and developments.
• Perform administrative activities to facilitate corporate organizational functions.
• Produce, review and edit office correspondence or documents for senior leadership’s consideration and signature.
• Prepare reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries.
• Create workbooks for leadership planning and to support leadership and business responsibilities.
• Assist with the development of guidance, procedures and policies relative to facilitating administrative activities.
• Perform basic research in support of reports.
• Support the creation of office briefings either as the one creating or reviewing the briefing content and format.
• Advise leadership and staff on the organization’s administrative requirements to facilitate effective management.
• Advise subordinate secretaries and offices on new procedures; request information needed for periodic conferences and reports.
Minimum Education/Work Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business Administration or related course work from an accredited University/College and Minimum 8 years of secretary experience with a minimum 2 year experience working in a senior level office
Associate’s Degree in General Business Administration or related course work from an accredited College and Minimum 10 years of secretary experience with minimum 4 years’ experience working in a senior level office.
High School Diploma with Vocational/Military Training Certificate in Office Management, Secretary Services, or related field and Minimum 14 years of secretary experience with minimum 6 years’ experience working in a senior level office.
Job Details: go top
||Administrative & Clerical
||Top Secret/SCI with Full-scope Polygraph, Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph, Top Secret/SCI
Contact Information: go top
||703-921-0200 ext 214
||Executive Sec 001