This job is no longer available.
|Project Manager (Counter Terrorism Intelligence)||Concurrent Technologies Corporation||Crystal City VA 22202 USA||Full Time|
Job Type: Intelligence
Description: At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), were committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Project Manager (Counter Terrorism Intelligence) in Arlington, VA.
PROJECT MANAGER (COUNTER TERRORISM INTELLIGENCE)
Primary Responsibilities: CTC is seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager to execute CTC's approach to managing the Habeas Corpus Support Task Order. This project provides analytic support to the classification review and declassification effort for the Habeas Corpus Support Contract. The Project Manager shall collaborate with the COR to develop and maintain a detailed work plan to include specific tasks, assignments, schedule, planned labor hours and funding expenditure charts to facilitate monitoring activities. The Project Manager shall have full authority to act for the company on all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and leading project teams throughout the entire system sustainment lifecycle. The Project Manager will ensure timely execution of project tasks, per scope, schedule and budget requirements. The Project Manager will be responsible for determining and assigning work to work teams and maintaining accurate master schedules, monitoring project performance, addressing risks and issues, managing project resources and regularly communicating with project stakeholders at all levels.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package.
Reference Code: SR# 2013-0152
• The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or specialized training and more than 8 years of Counter Terrorism Intelligence Analysis experience, or more than 10 years of military intelligence experience, or equivalent intelligence/academic experience.
• The qualified candidate must demonstrate the ability to successfully lead Intelligence Analysis teams to produce quality products. The candidate must have experience leading project teams of larger than 50 people. The Project Manager should demonstrate a deep understanding of classification review and classification authorities. Past experience with declassification or redactions is highly desired. Past experience leading project teams in support of DIA is highly desired.
• Performing security classification/declassification reviews for a variety of documents - i.e., reviewing classified information to identify all information that is classified and the level of classification based on the classification guidance of the DoD Component Original Classification Authorities (OCAs) or Government representatives.
• Strong communication skills a must.
• Skilled in use of Microsoft Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• PMP certification is desired.
Clearance: U.S. citizenship required. U.S. Government TS/SCI level clearance is required for this position.
|Categories:||Counter Intelligence & /SIGINT/HUMINT/MASINT|
|Pay:||90,889.00 - 120,000.00/Yearly|
|Contact Name:||Human Resources|